Subject: RE: [lojban] corrigible vlaste? RE: Re: I like chocolate

From: "And Rosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 14:48:54 +0100

Jay:
> The Wiki rejects all association with the LLG, and has never knowingly
> sought the approval of anyone.
>
> If I was trying to keep the Wiki somehow LLG-compliant, I wouldn't let
> And get away with his experimental cmavo silliness on the Wiki.

The experimental gismu are silly, but the experimental cmavo aren't.
All the experimental cmavo suggested by me are serious. Most are
brainstormed ideas that deserve to be rejected, but some make a great
improvement to Lojban.

Anyway, what is this notion of 'LLG-compliance'? You may know something
I don't, but to me it's rubbish to suggest that the LLG tries to
prevent discussion of how Lojban could be improved. Indeed, that
would go against its very founding principles (that see Loglans as
an instrument of linguistic research).

I think that if the Wiki were officially associated with the LLG
(in fact, is it not now an official LLG project, as listed at
lojban.org?), nothing about it would change.

--And.