Subject: Re: [lojban] corrigible vlaste? RE: Re: I like chocolate

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 13:06:54 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/2002 8:46:36 AM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

<<
> It sounds like I should know what Loccan is, but I don't -- what is
> it? 
>>
I set it up about the same time you set up engelang, I think, but before I 
knew about your list. I thought you signed up originally, as I did on 
engelang, but neither has had muc movement over time -- engelang a bit more 
thn loCCAn, "for the third gneration logical language." It is in the Yahoo 
groups somewhere.

<<
My experience is that xorxes is almost always right, and when he isn't
he immediately changes his mind if his error is pointed out. If I
point out a supposed error to him and he doesn't immediately change
his mind, it means that probably he's right and I'm wrong.
Mine, too. But that is only an indication, not a guarantee. In this case, 
the complexity, the incoherence and contradictions, and his general refusal 
to really get it all out leaves thinking this may be the exception. Even 
what he is trying to do remains unclear, let alone how he is to do it.

I note in passing that none of all this violates the baseline so far, since 
neither the grammar nor vocab lists have been strictly violated. This could, 
were it to be successful, just be a rational reconstruction, an explanation 
at a deeper logical level of a surface phenomenon. Indeed, that is what my 
work here has explicitly been. But that line does require meeting some 
requirements and y'all ust haven't met even them yet.