Subject: RE: [lojban] tu'o usage

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 17:30:30 +0000

la pycyn cusku di'e

><<
>Anyway, even with nonimporting ro, I don't see how {pa lo su'o}
>differs from {pa lo ro}.
> >>
>My point was exactly: there isn't any any more, once the situation was
>clarified.

There never was a difference between {pa lo su'o} and {pa lo ro},
so "any more" does not apply.

There is a difference between {ro lo su'o} and {ro lo ro} under
nonimporting {ro}, but this has not come up in the present
discussion.

{ro lo ro pavyseljirna cu blabi} is true (in worlds with no unicorns)
with nonimporting {ro}, but false with importing {ro}.

{ro lo su'o pavyseljirna cu blabi} is false (in worlds with no
unicorns) both for importing and nonimporting {ro}.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx