Subject: Re: [lojban] tu'o usage

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 02:26:10 +0000

la pycyn cusku di'e

><<
> > There never was a difference between {pa lo su'o} and {pa lo ro},
> > so "any more" does not apply.
> >>
>True, only one thought to hold between {lo ro} and {lo su'o}.

Sorry, I don't understand that sentence.

>It hasn't come up because, as you well know after hammering away at it, 
>there
>is now no non-importing {ro}

I don't remember it being settled and decided (by whom?) the way
you want. For me {ro} is non-importing.

>(though I cannot remember what the corresponding
>nonimporting expression is, it never being one I need). So {ro lo ro
>pavyseljirna cu blabi} is just false in this world (and its denial 
>probably
>is too).

So for you {ga broda ginai broda} can be false for selected broda?
For me it's a tautology.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx