Subject: Re: [lojban] tu'o usage

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 01:36:19 +0000

la pycyn cusku di'e
><<
> > I may have acknowledged that your position is as consistent as any
> > other choice of import assignment. The way you present it makes
> > it look as if I had acknowledged it being better, something I do
> > not now and did not at that time consider to be true.
> >>
>Not better, just correct for Lojban (rarely the same, in your view).

I did not accept that it was correct for Lojban. Only that it would
not be logically inconsistent. But I consider it a bad choice,
because it is more complicated, and thus incorrect for Lojban in
that sense.

>Do you really, by the way, want {ro da zo'u ganai da broda gi da brode} to 
>be
>true even if there is nothing in the world at all?

Yes, vacuously true. I can't imagine a context where it
would come up, though.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com