Subject: Re: [lojban] MELBI COI

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 23:25:54 +0000

Bellissimo! ki'e doi and

>i ti xrula lo xarnyfapro
>doi melbi coi melbi coi melbi coi coi coi
>i ti xrula lo xarnyfapro
>poi mroselfu le kamzifre
>
>- all improvements welcomed. I particularly struggled with trying to find
>ways to avoid ending lines (fourth lines) on a trochee -- "poi mroselfu
>le kam zifre" is particularly annoying;

It seems to be the only little problem. How about
{poi nunzifre mroselfu io}? (nunzifre seems like something
worth more dying for than kamzifre.)

>it would be nice if Lojban song
>allowed elision of the final vowel of a gismu.

That's Esperanto... :)

>"fe mi litru" ought to be
>"mo'i zo'a mi litru"; I considered "i le be mo'i zo'a mi litru" as an
>alternative.

Yes, but {pe} instead of {be} to be grammatical. I like {fe mi litru}
though.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com