Subject: Re: tu'a zo tordu .e zo cmalu

From: "jjllambias2000" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 19:30:29 -0000

la pycyn cusku di'e

> <<
> tordu: ko'a cmalu ko'e noi ralju pamoi cimde ko'a ku'o ko'i
> jarki: ko'a cmalu ko'e noi ralju remoi cimde ko'a ku'o ko'i
> cinla: ko'a cmalu ko'e noi ralju romoi cimde ko'a ku'o ko'i
> >>
> Thanks. I would tend to say {pamoi ralju} but am open to arguments 
on that 
> -- different underlying idions, I suspect (and mine probably 
English and not 
> Lojbanically defensible). 

Just {pamoi le ka ralju} -> {ralju pamoi}.

> And I would use {cimoi} rather than {romoi} just because I don't 
want to 
> prejudge issues of possible dimensionality (I can see someone young 
being 
> small in the temporal dimension, for example).

I don't understand how {romoi} prejudges anything here.
I was thinking that we can eventually have things being thin 
(cinla) in four dimensions, five dimensions, etc. And I suspect
that's why the gi'uste uses "least significant". 

mu'o mi'e xorxes