Subject: [lojban] [Announcement] The Alice Translation Has Moved And Changed

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 01:05:19 -0700

The "Alice In Wonderland" translation project has been moved to a Wiki
site.

What does this mean?

It means that as long as you have a normal web browser, you can help
edit the Alice translation!

The Translations Wiki is at
http://www.lojban.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Translations/WebHome

Alice, in particular, is at
http://www.lojban.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Translations/AliceInWonderland

If you haven't done anything on the Translations Wiki before, first go
to 

http://www.lojban.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/TWiki/TWikiRegistration

where you will be asked for some user information. This is only so we
know who edited what; feel free to make up a name!

All you have to do to help is hit the 'Edit' link near the bottom left
of a page. You will be asked to log in; use your Wiki name and
password.

Then you will be given a copy of the text of the page to edit.

Do so.

Hit "Preview Changes" at the bottom.

Check that everything looks OK.

Hit "Save Changes" at the bottom.

That's *IT*! You're done.

Please, come help with the project.

Thank you!

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ http://www.lojban.org/
la lojban. jai curmi roda .einai to ku'i so'ada mukti le nu co'a
darlu le'o -- RLP I'm a *male* Robin.