Subject: [lojban] Re: Lojban Wiki is back

From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 11:16:58 -0600

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 01:09:48PM -0400, John Cowan wrote:
> Jay F Kominek scripsit:
> > 
> > The Lojban Wiki, http://nuzban.wiw.org/wiki/ is back up.
> 
> Well, it is very fast -- in rejecting a connection from me. I'm behind
> a firewall, so if you are trying a reverse DNS it will fail.

Sorry, I only realized after xod pointed it out that the DNS change
inherent in moving the system hasn't yet had time to fully propogate.
So you're still trying to go to the old system, which is being slowly
shutdown. The new system's IP address is 66.111.43.200. However,
nuzban.wiw.org is a virtual host, so just sending a request to that
address won't work. Convinently, though, the root of the virtual host
happens to reside in my personal web space on that system, so we
can step around the whole thing:

http://66.111.43.200/~jkominek/nuzban/wiki/

will access the wiki for the time being. (xod tested this, so hopefully
noone will have any problems!)

Hopefully the proper address: http://nuzban.wiw.org/wiki/ will work
again by, say, 1AM tonight, eastern time. If that still isn't working
for you by tomorrow night, then something somewhere is buggered, let
me know and I'll try to help you straighten it out.

-- 
Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Multimedia is the opiate of the masses