Subject: RLP's .sig

From: "G. Dyke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:36:34 +0200

> la lojban. jai curmi roda .einai to ku'i so'ada mukti le nu co'a
> darlu le'o

ki'asai

What is this intended to mean? I don't get the jai, unless Robin missed out
a se. I grok something like

"lojban allows everything [freedom] (but almost all of it starts off an
argument [agression])"

attitudinals are *not* predicates. le'o means you feel agressive about the
fact that usage causes people to take a stance (which is what darlu means :
opponent not necessary). Try darlu damba

I suppose you might feel lack of constraint/obligation / freedom about the
things that lojban allow, but is that what you mean, doi rlp? surely secau
[constraint] would be better.

A good case for {lo nu} here.

Does the first part mean:

"Varied lojban usage and expression is possible"

or

"You can do whatever floats your boat with lojban"?

Greg