Subject: [lojban] Re: Again with the Alice.

From: Adam Raizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 23:57:58 +0200

la camgusmis. cusku di'e

> I redid Chapter 1 again.
>
> Now each paragraph has link to next, previous, and up.
>
> Please let me know what you think. Pretty please?

I don't know how it was before you added the links, but I don't think
that I could stand having each paragraph on its own page; it would
interrupt the flow of translating and be very annoying. Other than
that, making it more wiki-like is good. Perhaps you could just run
them all together. I don't know how easy it is to customize the wiki
software, but maybe you could also add special tags for translating,
something like <original></original>, <translation></translation>,
<comment></comment>.

Btw, I assume it would not be a problem to click on edit for a page,
disconnect from the internet, translate some, and then reconnect and
submit it (some of us have dialup accounts, and have to pay for local
calls).

mu'o mi'e .adam.