Subject: [lojban] Re: Again with the Alice.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 16:55:00 -0700

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 05:49:10PM -0600, Jay F Kominek wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 12:38:27AM +0100, And Rosta wrote:
> > How does Jay's wiki work? It seems to go pretty smoothly.
> 
> I rely on the low probability of two people _actually_ wanting to edit
> the same thing at the same time. That doesn't seem to be good enough
> for Robin.

It's good enough for me *if* the granularity is small enough. A whole
chapter of Alice seems like a lot.

Also, I wanted people to be able to make comments in a wiki-like
fashion, rather than using the @c thing.

Note that, for example, xod wanted the default locking time to be 2
days.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ http://www.lojban.org/
la lojban. jai curmi roda .einai to ku'i so'ada mukti le nu co'a
darlu le'o -- RLP I'm a *male* Robin.