Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: [Announcement] The Alice Translation Has Moved And Changed

From: "G. Dyke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 20:29:58 +0200

> > I am planning to go through and fix the mind-numbingly annoying lack of
> > dots as soon as I can actually get a *positive* opinion out of
> > *somebody*.

I like the way the thing is set up now for the first chapter. I think my
most recent attempt at producing consensus (see chapter 1) is rather too
messy though. Feel free to change it once you have any better ideas.

>
> I like dots, and dot's what I like. Quotation marks and question marks
too.

I no longer like dots, but I put every {i} at the start of a new line to
compensate. I do think alice should have her dots back. I really detest
seeing quotation marks and question marks in Lojban

Greg

--
http://www.myepfl.ch/gregory.dyke

.i lo'e to'e makcu cu djica lenu tolcumla morsi kei lo telda'a
.i lo'e je'a makcu cu go'i to'ebo le se go'i