Subject: [lojban] Re: [Announcement] The Alice Translation Has Moved And Changed

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:41:11 -0700

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 08:29:58PM +0200, G. Dyke wrote:
> > > I am planning to go through and fix the mind-numbingly annoying
> > > lack of dots as soon as I can actually get a *positive* opinion
> > > out of *somebody*.
> 
> I like the way the thing is set up now for the first chapter. 

Weee! Thank you.

> I think my most recent attempt at producing consensus (see chapter 1)
> is rather too messy though. Feel free to change it once you have any
> better ideas.

It's possible that adding extra ---'s will break the extraction
process, but I haven't written that yet, so I don't know. 8)

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ http://www.lojban.org/
la lojban. jai curmi roda .einai to ku'i so'ada mukti le nu co'a
darlu le'o -- RLP I'm a *male* Robin.