Subject: [lojban] Final Translation Wiki Idea: PLEASE READ.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 17:02:56 -0700

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 10:59:51AM -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> A possibility I'm currently considering is leaving chapters together,
> and having all the actualy translated text and TeXInfo markup appear
> in <verbatim>...</verbatim> tags (which is specific to TWiki).
> 
> So, whole chapters together, comments mixed in with text arbitrarily,
> no need for the @c thing.
> 
> Comments?

OK. Alice is apparently a non-issue.

But I still want to do a translation wiki thing for other translation
projects; what exactly those will be, I dunno you, but there you have
it.

So, unless people tell me now, I'm going with the above. Probably with
1 day lock on each section of the work in question.

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THIS, TELL ME NOW!

Otherwise I'm very likely to tell you where to stuff it; setting this
stuff up is a *lot* of work.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ http://www.lojban.org/
la lojban. jai curmi roda .einai to ku'i so'ada mukti le nu co'a
darlu le'o -- RLP I'm a *male* Robin.