Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: [Announcement] The Alice Translation Has Moved And Changed

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 01:51:21 +0000

Robin:
>If you are willing to be the Official Alice Person, I will remove it from
>the Wiki entirely (since you seem quite comfortable with CVS).

Yes, I got used to it and find it convenient to work with.

> > As for the dots (which are NOT punctuation in Lojban), wouldn't it be
> > possible to generate an automatic dotted version for those who can't
> > read the dotless one?
>
>Probably. I'm not sure about the tricky cases, but an overly
>enthusiastic dot adder must be possible, and I'd be happy to write one.
>
>Is it a problem with you if the 'official' version has dots, and the
>non-dotted version is clearly marked as such?

No, as long as the file where I edit is the non-dotted one, I don't
have a problem with how it is presented. The issue of dots for me
is on the same level as that of choosing a font.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com