Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: [Announcement] The Alice Translation Has Moved And Changed

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:18:34 +0000

>I'm not sure that you really answered my implicit question; you *are*
>willing to be the official Alice person?

I'd probably be willing if I knew what you mean by that. Do you
mean taking responsibility for the final editing? Yes, I'm willing.
But what I'm telling you is that it is a fait accompli, there
is very little work to be done as I've already done the work for
all but the last two chapters.

>While I'm at it: Can I draw up a Project with your name on it? Do you
>have a completion date in mind?

Is there any rush? Once it is declared complete, no more changes
are allowed? If something depends on it being complete, then I could
fix a date and get to work on it, otherwise, I prefer to leave it
open and work on it when I feel inspired, as I have been doing so
far. And certainly I don't have a problem with my name being on
the project.

Jorge

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com