Subject: Fwd: Software for learning Lojban

From: Robert LeChevalier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 10:03:59 -0400

I have not checked this software out (nor virus-checked it), but it seems 
worthy of calling to people's attention if they are interested.

>Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 14:48:35 -0500
>To: [email-masked]
>From: "Álvaro Vallejo" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Software for learning Lojban
>
>Hi Lojbab,
>
>I've continued working with The Lojban Tutor, a windows application to 
>help learning Lojban. I sent a copy of this to Jorge Llambias, recieved a 
>few comments on some errors, but no opinion about the software and its 
>utility. I have now a newer bilingual version of it, but I've had no time 
>to translate help file to English yet. Anyway, I think that the 
>application itself is intuitive enough to be used without the help file, 
>except for a few points, maybe.
>
>The program can be downloaded from 
>ftp://ftp.catie.ac.cr/pub/Otros/Inst_Tutor.exe
>
>If you find this of any interest for you (LLG), this app. can be copied 
>and distributed as freeware, after I translate the help file and change 
>the copyright notice included in the app. help, since I'm using material 
>owned by the LLG (I used lists of cmavo, lujvo and gismu published by LLG).
>
>If you install the app., you'll find a few word lists included, some in 
>English, some in Spanish. These lists were intended to memorize the 
>vocabulary used in each chapter of "Lojban for beginners", the best 
>reference to learn Lojban I've known (I don't know if its the best, but 
>its the best I know). I've been using these lists, and I'll continue 
>producing them as I continue learning Lojban.
>
>I hope you can download and install the app., and wait for your comments.
>
>Yours,
>
>
>Álvaro Vallejo
>
>- Tu correo gratis, Web sin banners publicitarios y POP en Xasa.com
> http://www.xasa.com/mail/

-- 
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org