Subject: [lojban] jbovlaste again

From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:53:19 -0600

With the recent help of Jordan DeLong (especially) and Robin Powell, a
lot of major bugs have been fixed in jbovlaste. (Though there are still
a few remaining problems)

So I am reiterating my call for everyone to pound on it:
http://nehwon.dyn.wiw.org/jbovlaste/

Please make heavy use of the new improved bug tracking system to
report any and all problems you may have. You can also use it to
request new features, or provide translations for language names. Do
not email me directly about such things, or try and tell me about them
on IRC. Report them to the bug tracking system. If you only tell me,
then Jordan and Robin can't work on the problem. And if you only tell
me, I'll probably forget.

"I don't understand <specific feature>" is also fair game as a bug,
and lets me know what I need to write documentation for. "I don't
understand anything" isn't helpful, though.

-- 
Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
X is the second worst windowing system in the
world, but all the others are tied for first.