Subject: [lojban] sumti ordering

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:46:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Nick Nicholas wrote:

> And you know, if presented with {finti ro bangu}, I'll assume that
> "behold! one person inventing all languages", and {ro bangu se finti}
> as "all languages are invented" -- and yes, that's natural, but I'd
> have also thought that's reasonable.

My interpretation of both of these is exactly the same: the claim that "ro
bangu" belongs in the second place of finti, which means they were
invented. Your former case is trivially expressible the explicit way: da
finti ro bangu.

-- 
Henry McCullers, an affable Plano, TX-area anti-Semite, praised the
Jewish people Monday for doing "a bang-up job" running the media.
"This has been such a great year for movies, and the new crop of fall
TV shows looks to be one of the best in years," McCullers said.
"And the cable news channels are doing a terrific job, too. Admittedly,
they're not reporting on the Jewish stranglehold on world finance,
but, hey, that's understandable."