Subject: [lojban] Translation Wiki: Trying Again

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:13:23 -0700

I've come up with a new format for doing the TWiki translations, and I'd
*really* like everyone to take a look.

I know it's a bit burdensome in terms of markup, but I think it ends up
looking quite good.

I also put up a short Lovecraft story to explicate it:

<http://www.lojban.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Translations/TheBook>

The new markup rules are linked from the main Tranlations TWiki page
<http://www.lojban.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Translations/WebHome>, and are
at
<http://www.lojban.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Translations/TranslationStyleAndMarkup>.

There is also a page for translation of the lojban.org front page into
other languages at
<http://www.lojban.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Translations/Lojbanorg>

Comments welcome.

Actual work translating even more welcome. :-)

Also, feel free to add your own stuff! The front page *is* editable.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ http://www.lojban.org/
la lojban. jai curmi roda .einai to ku'i so'ada mukti le nu co'a
darlu le'o -- RLP I'm a *male* Robin.