Subject: RE: [lojban] Brivla for "patient"

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:01:44 +0000

la and cusku di'e

>Tsali:
> > I don't know the precise definition for the linguistic term, but doesn't
> > 'jai selgau' cover it and not much more?
>
>In the sense that out of the many other nonpatienty things that are
>jai selgau, only for the patienty things is it the least unobvious
>description? Unfortunately we don't have a rafsi for jai, so it
>will have to be jaizeiselgau. Or jaizeigasnu. Or even, I suppose,
>jaizeigau.

There was consensus at some point to give jai the rafsi 'jaz'.
See for example:

http://balance.wiw.org/~jkominek/lojban/9411/msg00263.html

However the gi'uste was never updated, so nothing came of that.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. 
http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp