Subject: [lojban] PLEASE HELP NOW! NO LOJBAN SKILL NEEDED! rafsi conversion

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:43:15 -0800

At the rate I'm going, I am within about a day, maybe 2, of being able
to start inserting Nick's Adventure/Colossal Cave text into the actual
story code.

No, I'm not kidding.

Actual transcript of interaction with the program thus far:

mi'ecpe le nu lebna le ckiku
ca'a lebna

mi'ecpe le nu dunda le ckiku mi
do kelci le girzu be loi ckiku .iku'i rinka noda poi vajni

("mi'ecpe le nu " is the prompt).

I really, *REALLY* don't want to do the rafsi conversion too. I'm
working hard enough on the rest of it as it is.

The file I need converted is
http://www.lojban.org/twiki/pub/Files/Documents/colossal_cave.txt

It use the pre-1993 rafsi.

See http://www.lojban.org/resources/faq.html#H4 and
http://www.lojban.org/files/history/bothraf.txt for what that means.

Fixing this should just be simple, cut & paste grunt work.

I'm working my ass off on the actual game conversion, and I do *not*
want to deal with this too.

We've been waiting for someone to get off their ass and do the Adventure
game conversion for 10 years. There must be at least *one* person out
there who can step forward and do just the rafsi conversion.

-Robin, who doesn't freaking ask for much around here.

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ http://www.lojban.org/
la lojban. jai curmi roda .einai to ku'i so'ada mukti le nu co'a
darlu le'o -- RLP I'm a *male* Robin.