Subject: [lojban] Re: PLEASE HELP NOW! NO LOJBAN SKILL NEEDED! rafsi conversion

From: Robert LeChevalier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 23:28:58 -0500

At 05:43 PM 10/28/02 -0800, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
>I really, *REALLY* don't want to do the rafsi conversion too. I'm
>working hard enough on the rest of it as it is.
>
>The file I need converted is
>http://www.lojban.org/twiki/pub/Files/Documents/colossal_cave.txt
>
>It use the pre-1993 rafsi.

Note that this conversion should be quite trivial. The noralujv.txt file 
in the dictionary working files should have all of these lujvo both in old 
and new form. Look up the word in the leftmost column with a text search 
and something out to the right should say what it should be in the current 
language. Only occasionally will a remade word be missing, if it seemed 
like the word might mean something without remaking.

>Fixing this should just be simple, cut & paste grunt work.

Even easier than you think since much of it should just be lookup in a list.

lojbab

-- 
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org