Subject: [lojban] Inform Localization & Colossal Cave Status

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:58:23 -0800

The localization of Inform is complete! See
http://www.lojban.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Files/Programs

This means that people can now go and write their own interactive
fiction in lojban, and interact with it in lojban.

Please do so! It'd be cool.

Much thanks go to lojbab for pointing me to the Inform engine in the
first place.

The Colossal Cave Adventure rafsi conversion is also complete. Big
thanks to Jay Kominek and Eugene Mayes for doing that!

See http://www.lojban.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Files/Documents for the new
version and stuff.

Next Step:

Putting the converted translation into an actual story file. This is
going to be tedious as hell and will probably involve a bit of Inform
programming. I can't even guess how long it'll take, but I'm aiming for
about 2 weeks.

If you want it done faster, send me lots of e-mails saying how excited
you are that someone is finally doing this. 8)

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ http://www.lojban.org/
la lojban. jai curmi roda .einai to ku'i so'ada mukti le nu co'a
darlu le'o -- RLP I'm a *male* Robin.