Subject: [lojban] Colossal Caves Update #2

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:13:12 -0800

I have made a link to my (ongoing) compilation of CC. It's at
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/nuntalylihu.html

I'm at 11%.

The special thing about that number is that I'm done *all* the outdoor
areas.

Seriously.

You should see nothing in exploring the outside areas that is not valid,
parseable lojban[1]. See
http://www.inform-fiction.org/zmachine/interpreters.html for
interpreters to run the game with.

Please, take a look.

-Robin
[1] OK, that's not quite true; certain listing programs in the libraries
use commas and such. But non-parseable lojban should be few and far
between.

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ http://www.lojban.org/
la lojban. jai curmi roda .einai to ku'i so'ada mukti le nu co'a
darlu le'o -- RLP I'm a *male* Robin.