Subject: [lojban] Colossal Caves Finished.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 18:05:01 -0800

Yes, you read that right.

The Lojban translation of the Colossal Cave Adventure is ready.

Now, granted, none of the stuff at
<http://www.lojban.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Translations/MissingColossalCavesText>
has been inserted, so there's no useful in-game help.

But other than that, it's ready to go.

WARNING: If you play it now, your saved games may not work after I
insert the remaining text (i.e. the stuff from the link above.

The program has been uploaded to
<http://www.lojban.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Files/Programs>.

Please, *enjoy*! You can run this program on just about every computing
device in exsistence (with an interpreter).

Have fun!

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ http://www.lojban.org/
la lojban. jai curmi roda .einai to ku'i so'ada mukti le nu co'a
darlu le'o -- RLP I'm a *male* Robin.