Subject: [lojban] Re: What the heck is this crap?

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 19:16:54 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, And Rosta wrote:

> Of course, if the zo'e is left implicit, you don't know whereabouts it
> should be inserted relative to other sumti, so the problem arises only
> for explicit zo'e.

Ah, great! (Sarcasm.) So your solution is to add another rule: that
implicit zo'e != explicit zo'e.

> I don't see why you're reacting with such horror. People are always
> discovering issues like this that nobody has thought of before. It's
> inevitable that this happens.

You don't understand because you've never tried to converse in Lojban.
Whenever you compose bridi, you have minutes in which to do so; not
seconds.

-- 
"In the Soviet Union, government controls industry. In the United
States, industry controls government. That is the principal
structural difference between the two great oligarchies of our
time." -- Edward Abbey