Subject: RE: [lojban] Re: What the heck is this crap?

From: "And Rosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 23:41:58 -0000

pc:
> [email-masked] writes:
> <<
> 
> At the very least, could the High And Mighty Masters write this stuff
> down somewhere?
> 
> >>
> It is all in the archives. However, any attempt to publish the 
> results -- or even the range of opinions -- merely sets off another 
> round running through all the same crap again, rather than be taken 
> as definitive. Were there any probability that publishing (yet 
> again, in most cases) the results of these discussions would stop the 
> pointless nattering and dilettante whining, we could do it pretty 
> rapidly. As it is (or, at least, has always been), no one is 
> inclined to waste the time to wite it up once more.

I have in fact been making an effort to document jboske stuff on the
wiki. I'm sure I've missed tons of stuff, because there's so much
of it, and I don't document stuff where no clear majoritarian view 
emerges. But at least I'm trying, and hopefully others will be too.

The secret is to try to summarize not the entire discussion, but only
the eventual conclusions.

--And.