Subject: [lojban] Re: importing ro

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 19:12:03 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, And Rosta wrote:

> I had forgotten that you don't accept
>
> ro broda cu brode
> = ro da poi broda cu brode
>
> You have no grounds for saying this "is just not true", unless it
> is clearly stated in the Red Book of Woldemar. It is not a question
> of logic, it is merely a question of Lojban. Those two structures
> are equivalent if we decree they are and not equivalent if we
> decree they aren't. They are Lojban bridi, not logical formulas.

Are you sure that refusal to accept that equation is a
legitimate possibility?

-- 
"In the Soviet Union, government controls industry. In the United
States, industry controls government. That is the principal
structural difference between the two great oligarchies of our
time." -- Edward Abbey