Subject: [lojban] Re: importing ro

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:45:58 -0800

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 11:27:03PM -0000, And Rosta wrote:
> Robin:
> > I'm not ready to throw down on this yet; while I do, believe it or
> > not, have the formal training to do so, it's been a while and
> > following this discussion has been hard for me 
> 
> Of course I believe it! You do clever things with computers, and,
> what's more, you taught yourself Lojban...

Why, thank you, but neither of those imply formal logical training.
What I meant was that I've actually taken an undergrad course solely in
logic. It was a math course, though, which means the terminology was
rather different.

-Robin, B.Math

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ http://www.lojban.org/
la lojban. jai curmi roda .einai to ku'i so'ada mukti le nu co'a
darlu le'o -- RLP I'm a *male* Robin.