Subject: [lojban] Wiki

From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:21:03 -0700

I don't feel like providing the Wiki anymore.
No further explanation will be provided.

I'll be turning it off, say, around New Year's Eve. More than a month
and a half seems fair.

If someone would like to take it over, I would be happy to make the
Wiki read only, make a dump of the database and send it to you, so
you'll have the latest and greatest. I no longer read the list, so
such requests will have to be made directly.

The backups are, as they have always been, available at:
http://nuzban.wiw.org/wiki/backup/

They will remain available indefinitely. Certainly long enough for all
and sundry to download as many copies of them as they like. I may even
generate a static, downloadable HTML copy of the Wiki's final state.
The backup of the final version of it will remain available even
longer (than the backups of old versions).

-- 
Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
foo bar baz quux