Subject: [lojban] Re: partial recantation in favour of solomonics

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 17:38:42 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, John Cowan wrote:

> Invent Yourself scripsit:
> >
> > On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, And Rosta wrote:
> >
> > > But I think we also would like to be able to say
> > > truthfully that "50% of unicorns are male".
>
> I think that in the Real World, where there are no unicorns, this
> statement can't be sustained.

What I told AndR:

"And you should probably read and meditate on what I closed message 17044
with, which shows why "50% of unicorns are male" is always a valid
statement."

-- 
"In the Soviet Union, government controls industry. In the United
States, industry controls government. That is the principal
structural difference between the two great oligarchies of our
time." -- Edward Abbey