Subject: [lojban] Final Version of Colossal Caves/nuntalyli'u

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:48:32 -0800

After a bunch of work by Martin Bays to make an Inform port that is less
bad than my original work, there is a new and, unless we find any major
bugs or someone translates the historical preface, final version of
nuntalyli'u.

There is also a radically changed Lojban Inform localization available
there, which I know at least one person here needs to grab (because ey
was working on an original interactive fiction game).

All of the above can be found at

http://www.lojban.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Files/Programs

In particular, the binary is at:
http://www.lojban.org/twiki/pub/Files/Programs/nuntalylihu.z5

Interpreters for same (I use the PalmOS one) are at:
http://www.inform-fiction.org/zmachine/interpreters.html

The full dictionary for the game is at:
http://www.lojban.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Files/NuntalylihuMini-Dictionary

Basic Instructions are at:
http://www.lojban.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Files/BasicNuntalylihuInstructions

All of the above should be enough that anyone with even a very, *very*
basic grasp of lojban should be able to play this game.

So, go for it!!

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ http://www.lojban.org/
la lojban. jai curmi roda .einai to ku'i so'ada mukti le nu co'a
darlu le'o -- RLP I'm a *male* Robin.