Subject: [lojban] Re: IRC logs and text archives - volunteers wanted

From: Theodore Reed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 00:24:14 -0800

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:23:11 -0500
Bob LeChevalier-Logical Language Group <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Robin P says that there has been a lot of activity on IRC for a while,
> but that in general he is not logging it and does not know of anyone
> else who is.
> 
> Does anyone have a collection of Lojban IRC logs? We are going to be 
> looking for Lojban text corpera in the next several weeks for
> dictionary work, and if a lot of Lojban conversation is taking place
> on IRC, that conversation should be included in the corpera.

I have a bunch of IRC logs. (5.1MB total, from June 10th 2002 to
present, although I bet a bunch'll be missing) Someone tell me when a
coordinated effort is put up and I'll see about adding what I have to
the mix, if Jordan's logs are missing anything.

-- 
Theodore Reed (rizen/bancus) -==- 
~GPG/PGP Signed/Encrypted Mail Preferred; Finger me for my public key!~

"Like a man who has worn eyeglasses so long that he forgets he has them
on, we forget that the world looks to us the way it does because we have
become used to seeing it that way through a particular set of lenses."
-- Kenich Ohmae