Subject: [lojban] Re: Wiki summary of consensus about {ro}

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:24:29 -0800

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 11:21:16PM -0000, And Rosta wrote:
> Robin:
> > On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 01:30:34PM +0000, And Rosta wrote:
> > > The big debate about "importing ro" moved from this list to Jboske,
> > > where is was eventually resolved. The consensus is given on the wiki
> > > (in a text that the debate's participants approved):
> > > 
> > > 
> > http://www.lojban.org/wiki/index.php/quantification%20and%20the%20mean
> > ing%20of%20ro
> > 
> > Thank you very much for getting this written up!
> > 
> > In addition, I would like a comprehensive list of people who have agreed
> > to this, please. Such a list should probably go on the page itself 
> 
> My answer that I've added to the page:
> "Robin asks who agreed with the above. Essentially, the answer is
> Everyone. Everyone in the online lojban community had the opportunity
> to participate, and everyone had the chance to dissent with the above
> text. The main participants in the closing stages of debate were Adam,
> And, John, Jordan, Nick, xod, xorxes. Of these, I think Adam, Jordan,
> Nick and xorxes were all positively in favour, xod explicitly said he
> didn't have a problem with it, and John consented by not voicing
> dissent." The page acknowledges at the top that pc wasn't party to the
> final consensus (which we know he wouldn't have liked).

I was sort of think that with a bulletted list, people could add their
own names if they agree. But whatever.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ http://www.lojban.org/
la lojban. jai curmi roda .einai to ku'i so'ada mukti le nu co'a
darlu le'o -- RLP I'm a *male* Robin.