Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: mi nanca li (was: Re: Newbie says hi

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:08:56 +0000

la djorden cusku di'e

>Ok this is a load of crap. You guys are ignoring x3 of nanca;
>there's nothing at all idiom-like or figurative about this usage.
>
>The elided zo'e could mean, for example:
> mi nanca li paso zo'e
> mi nanca li paso le kuspe be le te jbena kubi'o le cabna
>
>You guys are assuming it means le kuspe be le te jbena kubi'o lemu'e
>mrobi'o.

I think the standard place was meant to distinguish Earth-years
from other type of years, rather than for the dimension of x1
to be measured.

In any case, I still think that by the same standard, one can
nanca different numbers at different times.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail