Subject: [lojban] Yahoo! Newsletter, November 2002

From: Yahoo! <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 03:15:05 PST

Greetings! Here's a quick look at some of the things happening 
on Yahoo! in November:

-----------------------------------
Yahoo! Newsletter for November 2002
-----------------------------------

Holiday Sparkle and Seasonal Fun

Introducing some bright new ways to use Yahoo! for online
chores and favorite pastimes. Find it faster and do it better
at Yahoo!. Get a jump on the holidays - With thousands of
stores and millions of products, you'll find everything you
want at Yahoo! Shopping. Visit the Gift Center to find the
perfect present for everyone on your list.

http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11250/11250702_6232_15.html

------------------

You're in control of the marketing messages you receive
from Yahoo! - To help Yahoo! deliver information 
and offers that are relevant and valuable to you, visit 
your Marketing Preferences page (linked from your Account
Information page). If you want to change what Yahoo! sends
you or the way we deliver it to you, simply log in and
update your selections or choose to opt out of the stuff 
that doesn't interest you. The choice is yours!

http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11250/11250702_6232_7.html

------------------

Play online now - Battle for control of the city without
leaving the comfort of home. Play Monopoly Tycoon, the classic
PC game, over your broadband connection. Play online now with
Yahoo! Games on Demand.

http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11250/11250702_6232_18.html

------------------

Bookmark HotJobs, a Yahoo! service today - HotJobs and Yahoo!
Careers recently unveiled their new site: HotJobs, a Yahoo!
service. With your Yahoo! ID, you can: Compare your salary;
create multiple resumes using our 10 professional templates;
search jobs by city, company, industry or keyword; apply for
jobs instantly; set up a personal search agent, and more.
Don't miss this improved site.

http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11250/11250702_6232_13.html

------------------

Personalized, reliable SBC Yahoo! Dial & DSL - SBC and Yahoo!
have teamed up to bring you dial-up and DSL Internet access
that's completely personalized. Customize your home page and
browser so everything you want is only a click away. You'll
receive a package of premium features and stellar customer
support at no extra cost.

http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11250/11250702_6232_11.html

-----------------------------------
Fun and Games
-----------------------------------

Plan an Escape - Book air travel, hotels, car rentals, cruises,
and vacations on the new and improved Yahoo! Travel.

http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11250/11250702_6232_17.html

------------------

Play Online, Offline, Anytime - Download and play Glinx,
Collapse, or Solitaire for free.

http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11250/11250702_6232_5.html

------------------

Ring Different - New ringtones for your mobile phone from some
of your favorite artists.

http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11250/11250702_6232_2.html

------------------

Get Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly. Don't miss the
great new features and hidden emoticons.

http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11250/11250702_6232_1.html

-----------------------------------
Work the Web 
-----------------------------------

Build a Better Web Site - Establish your web credentials with
web hosting from the most trusted name on the Net. Advanced
packages for business and high-traffic sites.

http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11250/11250702_6232_6.html

------------------

Get a Bigger Briefcase - The easiest way to put your files
and photos online and share them with friends or coworkers.

http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11250/11250702_6232_4.html

------------------

Learn From a Distance - Connect to online programs for academic
credit or professional development via your computer and
Distance Learning from Yahoo! Education.

http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11250/11250702_6232_14.html

-----------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned next month for more new features 
and services, and more great ways to Yahoo!.

And, as always, thank you for your support.

-Yahoo!

-----------------------------------

You received this email because the account information for
lojban_in indicates that Yahoo! may contact you. If you do
not want to receive further Yahoo! Newsletter mailings, 
unsubscribe by clicking here.

http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsub_ymc?.attr=yn&e=8SZD6p0.zSis2uTgqQ--

To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including
the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. 

Privacy Policy
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11250/11250702_6232_12.html

Web Beacons
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11250/11250702_6232_16.html

-----------------------------------

Copyright (c) 2002 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logo and HotJobs are tradmarks
and/or registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc.