Subject: [lojban] Re: "1of 3" (was: RE: mi nanca li

From: "And Rosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:33:29 -0000

Robin:
> And Rosta wrote:
> >>Stefan "1of3" Koch [mailto:[email-masked]]
> > 
> > 
> > Is this a Borg designation? Lojban seems singularly appropriate
> > for Borg & Vulcans, as evidenced by the temperament of your
> > average Lojbanist 
> > 
> > --And 
> 
> Borg? No way could you assimilate Lojbanists - they're far too fractious 

Untrue, alas, I believe. Klingons' bolshiness does not render them
immune to the Borg menace. Furthermore I expect we all have our
assimilational achilles heel: I, for instance, buy food from McDonalds,
so presumably the virus of zombification is attacking me via that
channel.

I was thinking of Borg that have escaped from the Collective
-- rational, autistic &c. Several friends and my wife and son have all 
remarked on the similarity, setting aside the sadly obvious and 
somewhat humungous differences with regard to extraordinary corporeal 
beauty, between me and Seven of Nine, & I imagine that I feel at home 
here because I am among Sad Spocky L0sers who would rather talk Logic 
than Get a Life (a Life being a thing in which, presumably, one does not 
talk Logic).

--And.