Subject: [lojban] Re: Is .e == .ije?

From: Jordan DeLong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:04:31 -0600

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 10:09:39AM -0800, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 10:08:35AM -0600, Jordan DeLong wrote:
[...]
> > It's equivalent after the respondant provides a predicate, though.
> > (They have to provide the same predicate for both people (or at
> > least that's what they're being asked for)).
> 
> They are? But the two mo are in two different sentences.

This would be why I said after the respondent provides a predicate.
So there's no mo's in the expanded sentence:

A: mi .e do mo
B: klama

then "mi klama .ije do klama" is the expansion. You can't do it
before getting an answer, as it would then ask two questions. Though
I suppose something along the lines of
mi .e do mo == su'o bu'a goi ma zo'u mi bu'a .ije do bu'a
probably would work.

Also, "Foo .ije Bar" is one sentence (or 'statement').

-- 
Jordan DeLong - [email-masked]
lu zo'o loi censa bakni cu terzba le zaltapla poi xagrai li'u
sei la mark. tuen. cusku