Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: Translation: "The Man and the Snake", by Ambrose Bierce

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 22:54:34 +0000

> > > jmimifra: jimpe+mifra: x1:j1 deciphers coded text x2:m1=?j2
> > > (of plain text x3:m2=?j2), in code system x4:j3=m4
> >
> > I use "selmifygau" for that: x1 deciphers plaintext x2 from ciphertext 
>x3 in
> > cipher x4.
>
>Works for me. The same place structure as the above sound right?

I'd interpret mifygau and selmifygau as the same thing with
different orderings: "x1 makes x2 be coded form of x3 by code x4",
and "x1 encodes plaintext x2 into x3 by code x4". I use
{tolmifygau}, from {to'e mifygau} for decipher: x1 decodes/extracts
plaintext x2 from coded form x3 by code x4".

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online 
http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963