Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: The "Vote for Nick" platform

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 13:42:11 +0000

la nitcion cusku di'e

>(Damn. I wish we had afterthought prenexes. I didn't realise I meant
>to say 'any' until after I'd already said the predicate. Oh well;
>like I say, this isn't open season on revisions...)

<<
zo'au [ KOhA ] -- begin postnex

Every zo'au corresponds to an implicit or explicit zo'u in the same bridi. 
zo'u--zo'au correspondences nest. Every implicit or explicit zo'u terminates 
a prenex. Every zo'au begins a postnex. A postnex and its matching prenex 
jointly form an adnex. Scope of elements within the same adnex is 
left-to-right: the earlier element has scope over the later. Items in an 
outer adnex have scope over every item in an inner adnex.

from: http://www.lojban.org/wiki/index.php/Experimental%20anaphorics

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus