Subject: [lojban] Re: Loglan

From: Jordan DeLong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 20:32:25 -0600

On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 06:48:52PM -0600, Steven Belknap wrote:
> On Sunday, December 1, 2002, at 06:19 PM, Invent Yourself wrote:
[...]
> loglan vocabulary - these are not mutually incompatible. I have not 
> suggested changing lojban, other than to express mild support for the 
> toggling cmavo. The toggling cmavo might help Loglanders to transition 
> to lojban. Perhaps there are other mechanisms which would be more 
[...]

Why is a specific toggle cmavo for loglan (which has difficulties
in terms of parsing mentioned) any better than fu'ivla? {me zoi
loglan. fooo foo foo .loglan. brodo brodo}, etc, works fine. It's
what we use for accessing words from other languages. Why should
loglan be any different?

-- 
Jordan DeLong - [email-masked]
lu zo'o loi censa bakni cu terzba le zaltapla poi xagrai li'u
sei la mark. tuen. cusku