Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: The "Vote for Nick" platform

From: Robert LeChevalier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 18:33:34 -0500

At 01:50 PM 12/2/02 -0800, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
>On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 11:18:21AM +1100, Nick Nicholas wrote:
> > .i mi ckire doi djorden. fi lenu do sarji
> > .i pe'i lenu vimcu loi glico le la .irycy. vreji na sarcu
>
>People on IRC have already stated that they will be on IRC a lot less if
>all of their words may become public. While I disagree with their POV,
>I will oppose anything that will cause less IRC usage.

Not knowing the issues, or the personalities: would those who are 
so-opposed find it acceptable if any archived log anonymized or removed 
identities (which seems like it would be an easy processing effort)? The 
primary purpose is to archive usage, not users.

If that is insufficient, would a restricted access archive be acceptable 
(limited to preapproved Lojban researchers)?

lojbab

-- 
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org