Subject: [lojban] Re: Loglan

From: Martin Norbäck <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Dec 2002 16:45:39 +0100

tis 2002-12-03 klockan 02.58 skrev And Rosta:
> > >I just tried googling for Lojban and for Loglan. 384000 hits for Lojban
> > >6750 hits for Loglan. (Volupuk, 29500; Esperanto, 1,080,000; Novial,
> > >2000; "Klingon" 398000, Tlingan, 46; Quenya, 35,200; Laadan 3300.)
> Anyway it's striking that by at least one independent though ad
> hoc metric Lojban emerges as the number 2 artificial language
> after Esperanto.

And nobody thought to search for "lojban -site:lojban.org" (ie excluding
the official site)?
You'll see that a great part of the lojban pages found by google resides
on lojban.org, which is kind of cheating really :)

Regards,

Martin

-- 
Martin Norbäck [email-masked] 
Kapplandsgatan 40 +46 (0)708 26 33 60 
S-414 78 GÖTEBORG http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d95mback/
SWEDEN OpenPGP ID: 3FA8580B