Subject: [lojban] Re: Baseline statement

From: Jordan DeLong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:01:51 -0600

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 12:45:00AM +1100, Nick Nicholas wrote:
[...]
> 9. Jordan's ma'ei

This was actually Adam's suggestion.

> Hm. If mu'ei is adopted, I would want it readily expanded to different 
> logics, but I don't want a different cmavo for each one. Maybe ma'ai 
> mi'ei mu'ei, mu'ai xi vo, with the modality of each stated 
> metalinguistically (we already can use metalinguistic tags to 
> disambiguate mex operators.)
> 
> But that's getting ahead of myself...

How would the modality be stated metalinguistically? Can you give
an example? (Or could just wait till the BPFK addresses it).

-- 
Jordan DeLong - [email-masked]
lu zo'o loi censa bakni cu terzba le zaltapla poi xagrai li'u
sei la mark. tuen. cusku