Subject: [lojban] Re: Loglan

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 16:55:37 -0800

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 12:52:06AM -0000, And Rosta wrote:
> Bob McIvor:
> > Most newcomers to TLI have looked at both languages before deciding
> > to go with TLI 
> 
> I'm curious as to what their reasons were. Do you know?
> 
> (I found Loglan (word lists) shortly before Lojban. I never really
> made a conscious choice between them,

I, on the other hand, did make a concious choice. I was actually
canvassing all sources I could find for a logical language. The
*instant* I discovered that Loglan was copywritten, I dropped it in
favour of lojban.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u jmaji le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi