Subject: [lojban] Re: Loglan

From: sbelknap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:33:38 -0600

>===== Original Message From [email-masked] =====
>On Lundi, d‚ce 2, 2002, at 00:33 US/Eastern, Nick Nicholas wrote:
>>> McIvor is not on the BPFK, is he? Why not invite him?
>>
>> Bob expressly wants to invite him. I didn't, and if he is invited,
>> as far as I'm concerned, he's invited as a Lojbanist (or at the
>> least, as someone with expertise in Logical Language), not as a
>> Loglanist.
>
>	I received an informal invitation to participate, but having read
>all the correspondence to this point, I see no point in doing so.

Given the pointless (and astonishingly ill-mannered) hostility of some persons 
in lojbanistan, I can certainly understand your position. Things change. I 
hope you will reconsider as residual animosity between the two communities 
abates. You possess an extremely valuable asset in your memory of the history 
of the development of Loglan. I expect that this will become obvious to 
naysayers if you choose to participate in Loglan-lojban interchange. I hope 
there is an archive of Loglan material somewhere.

-Steven