Subject: [lojban] Re: Baseline statement

From: Theodore Reed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 04:22:26 -0800

On Wed, 04 Dec 2002 20:48:30 -0500
Robert LeChevalier <[email-masked]> wrote:

> It is non-standard but officially recognized, as is the Tengwar. 
> Because the baseline was adopted on the book and not merely the
> grammar, and because people have been treating the book as having
> scriptural standing in Lojbanic matters, means that things mentioned
> in CLL have inherent standing that is higher than things not mentioned
> in CLL.

Which Tengwar orthography? I recall there being like 5 different
versions, three of which are elrond's. When I made the LojbanTengwar
yudit input mode (available if anyone wants it), I used one of elrond's
with a few minor mods.

-- 
Theodore Reed (rizen/bancus) -==- http://www.surreality.us/
~OpenPGP Signed/Encrypted Mail Preferred; Finger me for my public key!~

" Your moral authorities don't always have your best interests in mind."
-- Matt Groening