Subject: [lojban] Re: More stuff

From: And Rosta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 18:04:29 +0000

xod:
#> 2. ka'enai
#
#Of course, the BF may in fact consider it, and I think that the debate
#should be heard because I think both Jorge's and Jordan's points are 
#worth addressing, and should enter the minutes of the BF proceedings. It 
#may generate precedent.

In that case, it would be helpful if the pro-kae'nai people could agree
on what the change would involve -- the change to the grammar, plus
the defualt rules for interpretation. Maybe it could be moved to Jboske?

(I don't want to lead the way in formulating the proposal, because I'm
currently unaligned.)

--And.

-- 
Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.

To unsubscribe, send mail to [email-masked] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/